Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cabin


When we were growing up as kids, we had the most fabulous place to visit, my Grandparents cabin. I adored everything about it, the smell, the freedom, the constant explorations, freezing in the river, the long walks, waffles on for breakfast, my Grandpa cutting the cantelope and starting the fire on Saturday morning, the player piano, and of course the pinocchle games. We had the opportunity to go up this past weekend and take our kids and it was truly walking back in time and it was perfect. The girls fell in love with everything immediatly. Bella woke up at 6am Saturday morning and was ready to ride the horses. All the girls took turns with the player piano while Lindsay and I belted out the tunes. A perfect walk back in time and I got to spend it with the 2 most wonderful girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. "We'll saddle up the horses, and put Bella on Joe".....

    ReplyDelete