Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Vail











The little ladies and I got to tag along to Vail for a long weekend vacation and it was fabulous!!! The girls and I had so much fun being together, relaxing, swimming, making friends. I can't believe how easily they make friends with anyone and everyone, especially dogs. Bella got as her prize 2 dog toys, Sophia and Vail and Hannah chose a Spiderman fishing pole and rocks (who would have guessed?). We went on a hike, roasted tons of marshmallows, met atleast 15 new friends and 10 of them were dogs! We went to a fabulous farmers market, ate some great food and we even went ice skating!!! I haven't laughed this much in a long time and it felt so good.
I am one lucky mom to have such beautiful and fun little ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you ladies had a fabulous time. I am excited to see you three, tonight!

    ReplyDelete